Business and software are linked. You can go the route of off-the-shelf software for various applications. You may assign the task of purposed software development to an external software development company. You can develop a team of in-house developers. You could do one better and hire dedicated developers, which is perhaps the best option if you want software to power your business to success.
Software is not something you put in place and continue to use for years. With constant technological changes and shifting market patterns, you need to stay on top and have the best software employing current technologies. This means software development has to be an ongoing process, employing people current with the latest tech. When you hire dedicated developers you are assured of superior outcomes:
- You hire only those with the necessary skillset and you can evaluate and vet them thoroughly before assigning projects to them. You hire them for the skills and knowledge they will deliver even though they are remote dedicated developers. The software development company through which you hire such dedicated developers evaluates and recommends them.
- They work exclusively on your project to get it done fast and with performance in mind. Bound by NDA, the project is secure and kept confidential.
- The software integrates all operations. Your employees make better use of it leading to higher productivity that translates to increased revenues.
All-round cost savings
You assume that an in-house team will be better. However, consider:
- They will occupy office space, draw salaries and place overhead on electricity and other costs;
- Continuity is not assured due to employee churn, possibly throwing your project off the rails
- They may not possess skills or competence that the software requires
- It takes a long time to complete a project that is not up to standard requirements, which means you end up paying more for less.
Hire dedicated developers and this is what you get:
- You pay only for software development of the highest order. You do not incur any other costs
- Only specialists with appropriate skills work on your project assuring faster execution and quality standards, translating to reduced costs. In effect, this means you get better quality software at lower costs.
Control and freedom
In-house teams may require constant supervision. Outsourcing an entire task to software Development companies gives you no control over processes. The median way, to hire dedicated developers, gives a measure of control since they exclusively work as your team. Yet, you do not have to constantly supervise them. You are free to handle your routine tasks even as they work to a given brief and complete tasks within deadlines.
When it is right to hire dedicated developers
- Evaluate your software and the purpose it must accomplish. If you have an in-house team, are they up to the task, and do they have up-to-date technical skills to handle it? If not, then quantify what they can do and separate tasks to be handled by remote dedicated developers. Your team and the dedicated developers can work to produce better results.
- When you want specialist services and nothing but the best will do. Finding employees is a challenge so it is better to select a software development company that will assign dedicated developers experts at achieving the objective.
- When you want developers to handle only specific, short-term tasks. There is no need to hire employees who will be a burden once the project is complete. You will have to fire them or find ways to keep them occupied.
- When cost is a consideration. It costs less to pay more to dedicated developers for hire for specific projects and you get better outcomes.
- When speed is important. Experts can get the job done on time. Even if one team member falls ill, there always are others to take up the slack.
From where to get dedicated developers
These days you have choices.
You can search online but it is a long process to evaluate claims of remote dedicated Web Developers in Canada through this route.
Look for people on sites such as Upwork. This could work provided you get the right person. However, if you need a team, putting it together on Upwork might be a chore.
Find the right software development company that has dedicated developers for hire available. This could be the best bet. They evaluate your needs and assign a team, taking responsibility for security, speed of execution, and software without bugs, all at the right price. Plus, they have open lines of communication.
Software underpins business. If it is not what you need, is overly complex, or lacks features then your employees cannot make good use of it and it affects your business growth. Hire dedicated developers and you can translate concepts into reality and enjoy software that actually is a joy to use and a tool that transforms business.