If you have a small business and you are looking for flexible, scalable, and cost-effective VoIP solutions. We provide all types of small business VoIP solutions to help businesses stay competitive, enhance the customer experience and drive growth.
VoIP Solutions For Small Business
We’d love to help you.
What is Small Business VoIP?
Just like large enterprises, small businesses also require a unified platform to better serve their customers. VoIP for small businesses allows companies to make voice calls, and send SMS, or text messages via the Internet.
With small business VoIP services, businesses can improve call flows and get real-time insights into their overall performance. Without incurring high costs, small businesses can enjoy various advanced VoIP call features like Interactive Voice Response (IVR), call forwarding, auto attendant, analytics and reporting, integration with other business tools, and more.
Small Business VoIP Features
Ecosmob provides a unified platform for small businesses to help them manage communications and customer interactions easily and efficiently.
Some of the key features of VoIP services for small businesses include-
Benefits of Small Business VoIP Systems
The right small business VoIP system can help businesses gain greater flexibility and customization options to meet all their ever-growing business requirements. There are several benefits of switching to VoIP services for small businesses-
- Reduced Business Phone Costs- Since small businesses need not rely on phone lines, they can save a lot on operational and calling costs.
- Superior Call Quality- Just with a robust internet connection and adequate bandwidth, small businesses can experience excellent call quality.
- Advanced Features- Small business VoIP systems usually consist of various advanced features that help in offering outstanding customer experience and enhancing overall business performance.
- Improved Security- A properly configured VoIP phone system helps small businesses in creating a more secure system.
- Support Remote and Hybrid Working Model- One of the biggest benefits of VoIP for small businesses is that it supports the remote and hybrid working model. It means, the staff can have the facility to work from anywhere.
Why Choose Ecosmob as Your Small Business VoIP Solution Partner
- Our strong sense of identification digs in-depth into your requirements and delivers resonating solutions.
- We aim for turnkey solutions built from scratch.
- We are a leading VoIP solutions provider with several awards under our belt.
- With over a decade of experience, we know technology thoroughly and have a team of VoIP solutions experts.
- Our model includes cost-effective, high-quality solutions that stand in the top echelon of similar apps.
- Ecosmob believes in delivering projects on time and is highly punctual and professional.
What is small business VoIP and How does it work?
A small business VoIP system is a technology that helps in transforming the way businesses communicate. Using this technology, small businesses can create a feature-rich phone system and conduct phone calls over the internet. VoIP technology works by using internet routing mechanisms to transmit the data packets from the caller to the intended receiver.
Is VoIP worth it for a small business?
Yes, a VoIP phone system is an excellent solution for small businesses. It gives better flexibility and scalability options to the businesses, allowing them to add or remove lines as per their business requirements.
What is the best VoIP phone for small businesses?
Different businesses have different requirements. It is not necessary that a system that fits a particular business will be the best for others as well. Therefore, it is important to choose a VoIP phone system that offers all the features and benefits that you require to stay ahead of your competition.
How much does a VoIP phone system cost for a small business?
There are so many things involved when considering the cost of a VoIP phone system. It all depends on the type of provider you choose, features, and other things like ongoing costs, maintenance costs, service fees, etc.
How much can small businesses save with VoIP?
There is no doubt that a small business can save a lot by switching to a VoIP phone system. It usually depends on the factors like the size of the business, existing system, scalability requirements, etc. In general, a business can save between 30% and 50% by adopting a VoIP system.
How do small businesses set up VoIP?
Small business VoIP systems are quite easy to set up. Businesses need not hire an IT expert to perform the setup. You just need to have a robust internet connection, choose a new phone number or port the existing number, add users to the phone system, and create a call flow to route calls. You are good to go!
How secure is the Ecosmob VoIP Phone System for small businesses?
The Ecosmob VoIP system ensures greater security for small businesses. It uses advanced IP technology like encryption and upgraded identity management to prevent hackers from gaining access to your network.
Can Ecosmob Small Business VoIP be customized to meet the specific needs of a business?
Yes, the Ecosmob Small Business VoIP system can be customized with the required features and functionalities to meet the specific needs of small businesses.