Laravel is one of the most popular open-source frameworks available for developing highly professional and robust web applications. This PHP web framework is mainly intended for the development of web applications. In short, Laravel is a web framework, written in PHP and has an MIT license. It supports the MVC model (Model View Controller), Template Engine, modular libraries, and also it provides built-in support for user authentication and authorisation.
A large number of developers prefer Laravel over other PHP-based MVC frameworks for web app development due to many reasons like:
• Laravel framework is quite easy to learn and understand
• It comprises numerous advanced built-in features
• Laravel provides Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture that facilitates high performance, simplicity, rich-feature, and scalability
• It facilitates advanced and professional web development practices
• With Laravel, developers can easily achieve quick and secure web application development
• It allows easy development, deployment, and maintenance services
• Laravel is well-documented and has a broad community of active members
Laravel is perhaps the best framework for web applications due to its expressive and simple syntax. It can simplify various complex tasks like routing, authentication, caching, etc. So, if you are considering
Laravel development, you can choose a professional company to hire Laravel developers who can make the best use of Laravel to develop a customized solution for your project needs.
Things to Consider When Hiring Laravel Developer
When planning to hire a Laravel developer
for your project requirements, make certain to consider all the key points so that you can get the best possible results. Here are some of the key points to consider before hiring a Laravel developer:
• The particular Requirements of Your Project: Before hiring the developers, it is important to determine the key requirements of your project. In this step, you must allocate the time required to accomplish the project and also set your budget for the project. You must convey all the key requirements as well as other important information related to the project that can help developers to achieve the desired results as per your choice.
• Skills and Experience of Developer: When selecting the developer for your Laravel project requirement, make certain that the candidate is well-versed in the field of Laravel. Deep knowledge and understanding of programming languages like PHP and other front-end technologies like HTML, CSS, and JS is a must.
• Remote Developers: If you are looking for a cost-effective way to accomplish your Laravel project development needs, then you can consider hiring dedicated remote Laravel developers on a payroll basis instead of hiring an in-house developer. Nowadays, several qualified Laravel developers are also available as freelancers. Therefore, you can consider a freelancer developer as well for short-term project requirements.
• Outsourcing: There are many professional Laravel application development companies out there in the market offering high-quality customized Laravel development
solutions based on the customer’s needs. If you don’t have an in-house skilled Laravel developer team, then outsourcing the project can be a good choice.
Must Have Skills in Laravel Developers
Laravel is undoubtedly one of the most powerful and feature-rich frameworks that provide immense opportunities for developers to build diverse unique, robust, and scalable web applications. However, in order to achieve the best possible results, it is important that the developer must have all the key skills and deep know-how of the Laravel framework. Let’s look at some of the key skills that a Laravel developer must have:
• Depending upon the project requirements, the Laravel developer must be able to develop a custom module and extension.
• The developer should have good knowledge of PHP 5.x and 7.x with MVC structure.
• The developer must be capable of integrating any third-party service including cloud integration, payment solution, Amazon web service, Grafana, Redis, Elastic Search, etc.
• The developer must have expertise in Laravel data migration by utilizing different data sources such as MongoDB, MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
• Laravel developer must have a thorough know-how of REST and SOAP-based API architecture and implementation
• Good knowledge and understanding of design patterns like Abstract Factory, Singleton, Facade, and more is also essential.
So, these are some of the most essential skills that Laravel developers must have so that they can utilize the power of the Laravel framework and come up with well-built, unique, highly-functional, feature-rich, customized web applications.
Though hiring the right talent for a Laravel project requirement seems quite challenging, still you can make the right choice. You just need to consider all the above-mentioned points along with emphasizing on the essential skills of the Laravel developers. Take your time, focus on what you want to achieve and what are your expectations, and then start the hiring process. The above guide will surely help you to make the right decision.