Today, almost every business is present on both a web and mobile platform in the form of web and mobile applications. In order to be relevant in today’s competitive marketplace, a web and mobile presence have become a necessity. In fact, being present on both these platforms is the key to flourishing business strategies. By investing in web and mobile application development, businesses are able to deliver a superior customer experience, enhance their sales volume, and become more competitive in the market. Before making an investment in web and mobile application development, it is vital to choose a perfect app development framework.
Nowadays, so many options are available in the market for application development projects. However, one of the most popular and widely used app development frameworks that most businesses are utilizing is AngularJS. This is the reason that AngularJS development services are high in demand among all types and sizes of businesses.
Types of AngularJS Services
Some of the key AngularJS development services that have huge demand in the market include:
• Cross-platform development
• AngularJS migration
• Tablet app development
• Custom AngularJS Development
• API development
• AngularJS expert consultation
What is AngularJS?
Features of AngularJS
Some of the key features of AngularJS that makes it unique from other frameworks include:
• Follows MVC Architecture: MVC or Model-View-Controller architecture is one of the key features of the AngularJS framework. Unlike other frameworks where developers need to separate the application into various MVC components and then they write another piece of code to join them back in a place, AngularJS eliminates this tedious task of separating the application into different MVC components. What AngularJS does is that it automatically joins the elements of the application together. This way, the developers need not to write or add extra code which ultimately helps to save a lot of their time in developing an application.
• Efficient Data Binding: AngularJS facilitates auto-synchronization of data between model and view components. As AngularJS consists of MVC architecture, the Model and View part plays an important role for any application. The Model part of the AngularJS framework deals with the gathering of data (static and dynamic) that the application runs on. The View part on the other hand deals with the HTML or the interface part of the application that presents the look of an application to the end-user when accessed through a browser. The AngularJS facilitates two-way data binding which means that the developers can alter both model and view by altering the value either in model or view. This alteration is possible because of two key directives namely ng-model and ng-bind.
• Include In-Built Directives: As mentioned above, AngularJS comprises built-in directives such as ng-model and ng-bind. Various other in-built directives of AngularJS include ng-app (initializes the application), ng-init (initializes the data), ng-repeat (repeats the HTML elements), etc. The key function of these directives is to augment the functionality of the HTML to make it appropriate for client-side applications. It is important to note that the developers can even create their own custom directives by simply using the .directive function.
• Huge Community Support: AngularJS is developed and maintained by Google, which means that this framework has huge community support. This community is made up of highly skilled engineers and professional AngularJS developers spread across the globe and are readily available to assist developers in resolving any issues related to AngularJS. With the help of this open community, developers can get any kind of assistance or consultation while building an app using AngularJS. Any kind of challenge can be handled with ease and the desired results can be achieved with the help of this proactively working community.
• Dependency Injection: AngularJS framework comprises a built-in dependency injection subsystem. This system allows developers to develop, understand, and test the application effortlessly.
• Require Less Coding: Unlike other frameworks, AngularJS requires less coding. It means that the developers can carry out numerous functionalities by utilizing the same code. They don’t have to write separate codes to join the MVC layers. AngularJS comprises various filters such as currency, uppercase, lowercase, and many others that can be used easily to format the data. Thereby, eliminates the requirement of writing separate codes. It not only saves time but also helps to save a lot of development costs.
So, these are some of the key features that make AngularJS different from other frameworks. There are many other features as well that makes the task of developing an application much easier for the developers. On the whole, it would be not wrong to say that AngularJS is the best framework available today for creating large-scale, fully functional, unique, and easy-to-maintain web and mobile applications. Just make sure to select a professional AngularJS development company that can deliver the best-suitable and customized app development solutions to meet your precise app development goals.