Are you thinking of developing a mobile application for your business? To survive in today’s marketplace, it is important to choose a mobile application development platform carefully. If you are searching for an advanced cross-platform app development framework for your app, you must go for Flutter app development. With the help of Flutter development services, enterprises can perk up their app development process and gain a superior user experience with visually appealing and smooth animation.
An Insight into Flutter Framework
Flutter is an open-source UI software development toolkit that allows developers to create assorted unique and highly functional applications for multiple platforms. By utilizing a single codebase, developers can develop applications for the web, iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, Linux, and Google Fuchsia. This UI toolkit is generally written in Dart, C, C++. With the help of this framework, developers are able to create engaging and natively-compiled applications.
Here are some of the key points related to Flutter, have a look:
• Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit that allows developers to create native apps
• The framework facilitates an exceptional user interface for mobile, desktop, and web from a single codebase.
• As compared to various other languages, Flutter is the foremost choice of many mobile app developers.
According to a survey related to cross-platform mobile frameworks used by software developers throughout the world in the year 2019 and 2020, around 40% of developers chose flutter app development.
• This powerful framework is quite interesting, easy to use, and has the ability to deliver profitable results.
• Flutter is a perfect choice for all types of businesses including startups, medium-size enterprises, and large-scale enterprises.
Reasons Why Flutter is the Best Choice for App Development in 2021 and Beyond
Some of the key reasons that suggest that Flutter is the future of cross-platform mobile app development include:
• Single Codebase: One of the key features that make Flutter unique from other programming languages or frameworks is its Single Codebase approach. It eliminates the requirement to write multiple codes for different platforms and allows developers to write the code only once for both the platforms including iOS and Android. The framework acts as a hybrid application development platform that reduces a lot of efforts for both the users and developers. It allows businesses to make quick improvements in the app quality, design, speed, and overall performance.
• Simple and Efficient Code Writing: As only one code is required for both the platforms (iOS and Android), it allows developers to ease and speed up the mobile application development process while keeping it simple and efficient. With a single codebase approach, developers can efficiently utilize and reuse the code with various plug-ins, thereby helping to reduce the development time to a great extent.
• Easy App Testing Process: When it comes to testing an app that is developed using the Flutter framework, a simple quality assurance process is all that is required to assure the functionality, features, and program of a cross-platform mobile application.
• Hot Reloading: Hot Reloading, also known as Hot Restart is one of the best features of Flutter cross-platform application development. The feature allows developers to see the changes made in the code within seconds. It means that while performing coding, the developers can view the progress in the app side by side. The feature also helps in detecting bugs (if any) and allows developers to fix the bug instantly. All this leads to superior productivity of the developers and better end results.
• Ideal Choice for MVP: Flutter is an ideal choice for Minimum Viable Product (MVP). The MVP generally refers to the product with minimum functionality and features that are required to determine the needs of the target customers. MVP also helps to get a confirmation for continuing the further stages of product development. The apps developed using Flutter can be used by businesses to display their MVP to the investors. As there is no need to develop separate applications for iOS and Android, businesses can easily and effectively discuss their business model with the investors to acquire funding. This further helps to save both time and resources.
• Wide Range of Widgets: Widgets are an essential part of an application interface as they help to enhance the overall functionality of an application. The apps that are developed using Flutter comprise a wide range of widgets including scrolling, navigation, fonts (customizable), etc. With the help of these widgets, the end-users can enjoy a smooth and unique UI experience that is hard to get from any other cross-platform app development framework.
Besides the above-mentioned reasons there are so many other reasons as well like simple development language, easy to set up and maintain, firebase integration, faster time to market, and many others that suggest that Flutter framework is one of the best frameworks that are trending in 2021 and is expected to remain a preferred choice of developers in the coming years as well. So, if you are considering Flutter for your app development project, make sure to choose a professional Flutter development company that can provide customized services that best meets your app development requirements.