Most businesses irrespective of size today, rely on the concept of IP-telephony for having a real-time connectivity. IP-based communication enables the companies to collect/share voice, data, and multimedia through robust enterprise communication solutions.
As defined by Gartner, the communications that facilitate interactive use of multiple enterprise communications methods are known as unified communications. Their primary goal is to improve productivity and enhance business processes through integrating various communication channels, networks, and systems along with customized business applications.
As a VoIP service provider, you can offer numerous benefits pertaining to communication and collaboration to your enterprise clients globally with robust unified communication solutions. Apart from primary business benefits like cost reduction, increased revenue, and improved customer service, here are nine major advantages your corporate clients can avail by unified communication (UC) solution:
- Integration with useful software: It is easy to integrate software like CRM and ERP with the unified communication system that simplifies calling and collection of data. In a way, business communication is merged into the core business processes.
- Better collaboration: UC solution enables enterprises to start and manage audio-video-web conferences with a touch of a button. The Unified messaging solution facilitates instant messaging along with sharing of critical data. All these factors assist companies to improve collaboration among employees and management.
- Systematic approach: The organization can adopt a systematic approach through integrating communication system with ICS or other calendars for keeping track of upcoming events and automating invitations. The growth-oriented companies can systematize their priorities with calendar integration in their communication system.
- Call routing: Unified Communication solution offers more flexibility in prioritizing and managing calls by enabling the companies to route specific calls to other staff members and other calls to voicemail. It overcomes the problems associated with standard call forwarding.
- Mobile workforce: Customized mobile apps can convert the employee’s handheld device into their desk phone with a few taps, thanks to the integration of technological advancement in unified communication software. These apps have many user-friendly features that can strengthen the mobile workforce.
- Rapid transition: UC software can enable companies to quickly change the employee’s phone from the admin controls. Even when employees are on the move or visiting a remote office, they can use any desk phone as a direct line with the help of temporary extensions. Such a quick transition gives more flexibility and scalability to the business communication.
- Security: UC software can encrypt the data, which is being transferred across the network. It ensures that the shared information cannot go into the wrong hands. This is particularly useful when any sensitive or critical company data is shared via phone or email.
- Seamless performance: A UC system offers seamless performance even during high call traffic. Companies can manage the communication system with ease while keeping the overheads low and freeing resources for productive tasks.
There are more reasons than one can think of, making unified communication inevitable for the enterprises worldwide. Needless to say that unified communications is now becoming integral part of every process management system in an enterprise.
Time is just right to offer such comprehensive unified telecommunications solutions to your corporate clients globally and facilitating them to increase their profit with a high RoI. Our team shall be more than delighted in discussing further details with specific relevance to VoIP-based services.